Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my Seattle Gluten Free Travels Blog. This blog is my way of enjoying the fact that I must eat Gluten Free. Since 2011 I have been forced to cut back and now eliminate eating all of my favorite foods: PIZZA, Baguettes, and almost all French food.
I am a native New Yorker and in New York Pizza is one of the most important foods you can eat and no where in the world can you find amazing Pizza like you can in New York. (Sorry Chicago, you got nothing!) For years I spent time learning the Art of French cooking...and the main ingredients in any french dish are: Flour, Egg, and Milk. As you can probably tell by now, food is very important to me.

So you can follow this blog and read about all of the places that have excellent, good, bad, or horrible gluten free options. And maybe, just maybe one day I can find gluten free pizza that is half as decent as pizza from New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment